Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What Happens in Vegas Never Stays There


This past weekend my six closest girl friends and I made it out to Las Vegas and somehow made it back to tell our stories. While I could write a book about the seventy-two hours we had in Sin City it might be easier to sum up the most memorable moments in a couple of bullet points:
- seeing the almost seven foot LeBron James live and in person at Tyrst in the Wynn hotel.
- experiencing the amazing Asain cuisine at Tao in the Venetian
- winning $75 on the slot machines and then spending it all on souviners that I neither needed or wanted
- our Virgin America flight to and from Vegas had blacklights and strobe lights in it that did not stop during the hour and fifteen minute flight
- getting my heel caught in an escalators packed with people in the Mirage resulting in my shoe coming off and the escalator stopping
- watching a man bet then lose $30,000 in a game of poker
- seeing the sunrise over the strip
- and last but not least spending one of my last weekends as a free college student with my best friends in the lawless community of Vegas.

No comments: