Saturday, April 26, 2008

The NFL Draft-The Best Weekend of the Year

Ever since I was about 13 I have watched the entire NFL Draft. Although that was when I was back home in Albany, New York, being a freshmen at Santa Clara University isn't going to change that. I am currently watching the first round of the NFL Draft with a pizza from Round Table, a foot long sub from Subway, a box of chocolate chip cookies, a bag of Twizzlers, and a bag of chips. Big names such as VernonGholston, Darren McFadden, Sedrick Ellis, Matt Ryan, and Glen Dorsey are already off the board. As a lifelong New York Giants fan, I am hoping there are still some elite players available when the Giants have their first pick at number 31. I would like the Giants to use their first round pick either on a LB such as Dan Connor from Penn St, S Kenny Phillips from Miami, or S Tyrell Johnson from Arkansas St.. I believe any of these players could come in right away and make an immediate impact on an already stellar defense.
-Ryan Kutey

No comments: