Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Super Obama


Dear President Obama,

All I want for the next four years are my two front teeth. And maybe a shopping center in Baghdad.

I’ve been a really good girl this past election season. I wore my “Obama rules” t-shirt to class every day during the campaign. When you were elected, we trashed our house with streamers and silly string to celebrate. I enjoyed four different types of tequila at house parties to ring in your inauguration this week.

When you said, “Yes, we can,” Mr. President, I cheered and screamed, “because Obama’s different!”

You’re the Batman of Gotham, the King of Rock ‘n Roll, the only real hope for this flailing country’s future.

I can’t wait for you to turn this recession into prosperity and to provide peace on earth. Without you, we’d be doomed to a life of hell.

Thanks, Obama. You’re the best.

Yours truly, The American Naive
>>Post borrowed from The College Report.

No comments: